There is far more to having beautiful skinthan the proper beauty products. A healthy balanced diet is essential as well. Everyone (Women and Men) needs to include these nine nutrients into their diets to maintain flawless glowing skin.
- Green Tea – You can enjoy green tea hot or cold and you can also apply it directly to the skin.
- Extra Virgin Oils
– You should have no more than 2 tablespoons per day. Use extra virgin olive oil to saute chicken. Add it to your favorite veggies for a healthy dinner.
– Blueberries, black berries, plums and strawberries have the most antioxidants than any other foods.
- Acidophilus – found in dairy products, Acidophilus also aids in digestion. A good source is low-fat
- Water – This one is super important. A half a gallon a day is best. Also hard water is much better for you than soft, it is higher in minerals.
- Selenium – Brazil Nuts, Tuna, Lobster, crabs, cereal, and turkey are all good sources of this nutrient.
- Fatty Acids– Omega 3 and Omega 6 are a great way to keep your skin beautiful. Salmon, walnuts, flax seed and canola oil are great choices.
- Beta-Carotene – (converts to Vitamin A) Sweet potato’s, mango, apricot, kale, carrots, broccoli, and squash are all high in Beta-Carotene.
- Vitamin A
– Low fat Dairy products are a good source of Vitamin A.